Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blush

After watching a youtube video of Lisa Eldridge (makeup artist), I really wanted to go and pick up Max Factor's Miracle Touch cream blush in Candy Lane. She was commenting on all the great drugstore makeup items she liked and included the Miracle Touch cream blush.
So off I went to the shops and purchased myself one at 15% off!
I must say the colour is really nice and blends in really well into the skin. I'm sure that it would look great on any skin tone.
Down side though, I think it's very expensive and very small. Originally retailing at AU18.95 is ridiculous for something the size of a 50 cent coin.
Though the texture is really nice, it seems to be one of those blushes that doesn't last for hours on end and would probably need reapplication during the day.
Highlight is that a little goes a long way. Highly pigmented and very nice texture.

3/5 blushes for product
2/5 blushes for price
1/5 blushes for packaging and size

No comments:

Post a Comment