Thursday, July 29, 2010

All about HAIR!

I've had really long hair for a while and always talked about getting the chop. But never did. In fact, most of my close friends would say "you always say you're going to cut your hair short. but you never do. or never will."
WELL, turns out I managed to DO IT!
You might be thinking, big deal. But for me it is! I LOVE long hair, and I loved my hair very much. So much that it became sort of like my comfort level. I never wanted to give it up.
But a trip to Hong Kong changed that.
I knew my hair was super long and the ends were starting to dry out too much. So, I did it. It's now a slightly longer version of the Pob. And I'm LOVING it!!

I was looking at some of my favourite Youtube Guru's and it seems a few of them are going short too! But one thing to keep in mind about short hair is that it's fussy. It needs blow drying, straightening and styling. Things I'm not used to at all.
When I had long hair, I had it chemically and steam straightened. For those who are thinking about it, don't think. DO IT. Seriously, it makes hair so manageable and so smooth. And if you want your hair to be super long, the best way is to straighten it.
All I ever had to do is wash it and leave it to dry. I didn't even need to BRUSH it. So now, I've got to revamp my whole hair care routine.



Which brings me onto my new purchase. Schwarzkopf Hair Repair - Total repair Shampoo and Conditioner for Very dry, damaged hair. I don't have very dry or damaged hair anymore. In fact, my scalp is generally quite oily. But I had some of this shampoo as a trial product. After using it for two days (and finishing the trial sachet) I ran down to the shops today and bought the full size bottles.
This stuff is amazing! My hair is so super soft and smooth. My scalp doesn't feel oily at all and the smell is super sweet! The product itself feels very silky and looks super shiny and pearly :)
It claims to reduce hair breakage up to 90% and repairs deep within the hair cell to produce healthy shiny hair.

Unfortunately with many products, they start off well and then the effects die over time so I'll give a rating after I've used the shampoo/conditioner for an extended time.

No comments:

Post a Comment