Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Favourite Moisturisers

I am in LOVE with these two moisturisers from Bath and Body Works!
My mum and I received these moisturisers from an Aunty we stayed with in Edmonton, Canada recently.
They smell sooooooo amazing!!!



The first one is called "Sweet Pea Forever" and smells like a blend of citrus and floral with a tad of sweetness. The second one is called "p.s. I love you spring fling" and smells exactly like the name. A blend of florals and spring scents. THEY SMELL SO GOOD!!!

The moisturisers contain conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and acai berry extract claiming to provide 24 hour moisturiser to soften even the most driest skin.

I personally have dry and extremely sensitive body skin and am loving these moisturisers. The test is thought whether they will irritate my skin but so far I am loving them. They're non-greasy and make my skin really soft and it just smells so yummy! I absolutely hate moisturiser that feels greasy on the skin and worse, your hands after application but both these don't.

It retails for about $12.50 Canadian (Roughly $14 AUD). Unfortunately the website doesn't ship internationally :'( But if you're in the USA or Canada look out for a store. It sells other amazing delicious smelling products as well ^.^

For now, I'm going to have to check if it really does last 24 hours. But I can't tell which one smells better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment