Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lancome's Pop N' Cheeks!


So I was on my way home on a transit flight from Singapore to Australia yesterday when a delay caused me to do something I rarely do. That is, start flicking through the bunch of magazines that are located in the back pocket on the seat in front of me. As soon as I picked up the duty free shopping brochure and took a look inside, I instantly knew. Bad, bad idea.

And there it was: Spring 2010, Pop N' Cheeks by Lancome. Limited edition. So sparkly. I love sparkly. I knew I had to get it.
But here it is! A coral-pink geometric rose shaped blush with gold shimmer. Supposedly a very natural blush look.

Hopefully the blush is as good to use as it looks.
But even if it's not, it's so pretty you can just have it as a collector's item.





But for now here are my ratings:
Price - 2/5 blushes. (I paid about $59 Singapore Dollars for it...did not get a chance to research the price. But anyways, for blush I would say that it is quite pricey.)
Packaging - 4/5 blushes. (Isn't that the reason I bought it? It looks so nice! Only downfall is the actual compact it comes in. The type that is plastic and shiny that leaves fingermark residue on it which is typical of Lancome.)



A mini review to come when I've actually used it.
Not sure if it's still available unless you search really hard but if you want something similar or just as pretty, then look at LA ROSE DÉCO. I would, but I better not...

No comments:

Post a Comment