Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jurlique



Today I went into Myer (Australian department store) with a purpose of going to Jurlique!
I was intending to buy a face mask, that is all, and ended up with another purchase instead.
For those who don't know, Jurlique produces all natural skin care - no parabens, sodium laureth sulfates etc.
The masks sounded really good but were $95 for a tube. a bit too pricey. The lovely Jurlique lady trialed masks and different cleaners and lotions on my hand.

In general I want something that could help me combat oiliness, sensitivity and breakouts. The Jurlique lady (didn't get her name) recommended me to use the products meant for sensitive skin. Some of the normal products were making my hand really itchy. I ended up purchasing a trial or one month pack that contains - a soothing foaming cleanser, chamomile soothing mist toner, soothing herbal recovery gel and soothing day care lotion. My hand felt so smooth and nice after application, and a few hours later it still does!



I'm so excited and hope that the investment in all natural products is worth it. Recently I attended a seminar for youthful skin and the beautician emphasised on using all natural products. Hopefully it's effective and better for my skin in the long run. If that's the case, I'm willing to make the investment!!!

Btw, it smells so nice and natural. The herbal recovery gel is amazing and goes on the skin like water :):)
I would say
4.5/5 blushes for packaging
5/5 for smell
2/5 for affordability

1 comment: